Disclaimer: Medicare Mission Is A Platform To Help You Arrange Part Of Your Covid-Related Care At Home. We Wish & Hope You Get The Best Support You Deserve. However, We Cannot & Will Not Be Legally Liable For Any Complains You May Have About Any Doctor Or Healthcare Worker Providing You Assistance Via Our Platform. We Are Not Responsible For Or Can Get Involved With Any Complaints About Any Issues With Any Healthcare Worker You Take Assistance From Using Our Platform.
Terms and Condition for Patients
The online medical opinion services for Covid 19 care, available on our website (the “Services”) does not in any way constitute an invitation or recommendation to avail our teleconsultation services. The services provided through our website are not intended in any way to be considered as a substitute for one to one consultation with a doctor.
Medicare Mission, recommends the users to make self-determining assessment in respect of its correctness or worth and appropriateness prior to making any choice in belief hereof. Terms ‘you’ and ‘your’ hereafter refers to user equally registered and unregistered who is using/browsing through Medicare Mission website and/or availing any of our Services.
On submission of this registration form, you hereby agree to avail the Services provided by Medicare Mission and/or its affiliates on terms and conditions as described below:
1. Informed Consent
- You understand and accept that there will not be any physical examination involved and the consultation services. The opinion conveyed by the doctor / physician shall solely be based on the verbal communication between the concerned doctor or the physician and the patient and the test reports and other information provided/uploaded by you on the website.
- You hereby consent to the use of telephonic and/or electronic communications (including audio, video and written communications) through any media by our doctors and our representatives to contact you using the contact information provided to us by you and to provide our services to you remotely.
- You hereby consent to the recording of all communications (including audio, video and written communications) with our doctors and our representatives.
You also consensually agree about the fact that COVID 19 can infrequently cause sudden death due to myocarditis etc. which cannot be predicted or diagnosed always. Medicare Mission or its team will in no way be responsible for the unpredictable nature of the disease and its consequences.
2. Patient’s Undertaking
3. Limitation of liability
- You are above the age of 18 years and legally competent to enter into this agreement with us to avail our services;
- The accomplishment of this agreement and your use of our services are not in violation of any applicable law or third party contracts executed by you;
- The service provided by our doctors is based solely on the information provided to them by you and neither we nor our doctors will be able to countercheck the dependability of the information provided by you. Accordingly, you hereby undertake that (i) all information, including medical, health, diagnostic and personal information, the registration form and information shared during your communications with our doctors and our representatives, is complete, true and accurate; (ii) no information has been intentionally omitted/withheld; and (iii) no incomplete/misleading/fraudulent/inaccurate information has been/shall be provided.
4. Booking, Rescheduling and Cancellation of Consultation Sessions
- Medicare Mission, or its affiliates, doctors, representatives or employees shall not be liable for any insufficiency in service or loss, damages or adverse impact you may have incurred due to the breach of one or more of the terms and conditions (including the undertakings) by you.
- Medicare Mission, or its affiliates, doctors, representatives or employees shall not be liable for any error in diagnosis, delay in providing the service or scarcity in service due to the occurrence of sub optimal technical conditions (including without limitation, poor network connectivity, power shutdown, service downtime for the platform, scheduled maintenance work by the internet service providers).
- Medicare Mission or its doctors or representatives will not be responsible for any misunderstanding or misinterpretation of any advice given by the doctors during the Service or of any terms and conditions herein.
- Medicare Mission or its doctors or representatives will not be liable for misdiagnosis / faulty judgment / interpretation error / perception error/Adverse events/ inefficacy of prescribed treatment or advice/validity of the advice or prescription provided by the consulting doctor in your jurisdiction of residence/ unavailability of the recommended or prescribed treatment or medication under any condition or circumstances. Users are advised to use their discretion for following the advice obtained post consultation from our Online Medical Opinion platform.
- In no event shall Medicare Mission or its doctors and representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including without limitations, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our Services.
- Our Services are not meant in any way for emergency and life-threatening conditions. It is advised to take the patient to the nearest hospital in such cases.
- All consultation sessions shall be scheduled between 9am-9pm on all working days in Ahmedabad. The time provided for consultation to you is indicative and actual consultation time may change depending on the consulting Doctor’s discretion. Medicare Mission, its doctors and its representatives reserves the right to refuse the service to any user without providing any reason.
- All sessions are booked on the availability of doctor therefore; you are requested to book your sessions in advance.
- Cancellations cannot be informed once the session has started. Cancellations will only be entertained before start of first session.
- Please ensure that you are equipped with proper equipment and internet connectivity as mentioned or is relevant for the service you want to avail. In case of inadequate video conference equipment, technical error or defective internet connectivity Medicare Mission reserves the right to reschedule or cancel your appointment without any notice
- You agree and undertake to indemnify and keep indemnified Medicare Mission, its doctors and its representatives as well as Medicare Mission (“Indemnified Parties”) for any losses, costs, charges and expenses including reasonable attorney fees that the concerned doctor/physician and Indemnified Parties may suffer on account of (a)misdiagnosis / faulty judgment /interpretation errors / perception error arising from (i)your failure to provide correct and / or complete clinical information / history about the patient in timely and clinically appropriate manner; or (ii)suppression of material facts; or your failure to provide relevant clinical information about the patient; or (iv) misinterpretation of the advice / prescription / diagnosis by you; or (v) failure to follow doctor’s advice / prescription by you; or (b) incorrect or inaccurate credit / debit card details provided by you; or (c) using a credit / debit card which is not lawfully owned by you; or (d) if you permit a third party to use your password or other means to access your account
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of India and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at Ahmedabad
- By visiting our website you acknowledge, accept and expressly authorize Medicare Mission for the placement of Cookies on your web browser;
- Medicare Mission may at any time, without any prior notification to you, modify these terms of conditions. Please review the latest version of the terms and conditions before proceeding to avail the service
- If any part of the agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law then the said provision will be superseded by a valid, enforceable provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
- The advice given will be based on the information provided by the patient, which will be inferred in the light of the minimal information available regarding the COVID 19 virus. There are many mysterious/unidentified aspects of the virus still and Medicare Mission or its staff will not be liable in any form, for any complication arising out of the effect of the virus.
- COVID 19 Home care service is applicable for provision of advice only as regards COVID and not for any other ailment.This service is applicable only in non-emergency situations and for relatively healthy patients who can stay at home. This is NOT applicable for sick or with infection above moderate patients who require hospitalization. This service is not a substitute for hospital admission and observation.
Kit will be delivered within 24 to 48 hrs. depending on booking window, location, operational days etc. Please note that the delivery of the Kit may get impacted due to uncertain ristration by several state or central government like, having curfew, lockdown or suspension of delivery services and also unserviceable locations.In case of an emergency or for package condition, please visit the nearest health care facility.
Services are not available over phone.
Agree All Terms And Conditions